Physique Sports Ltd is the UK’s largest independent supplier of re-manufactured fitness equipment and is proud to announce that CV Gym Services has now joined forces.
Physique Sports is a UK, privately owned company with years of experience able to customised it products and service around the customers’ needs.
As the largest operations of its' kind we are one of the few companies that fully remanufacture products to a as new standard. If you are looking to set up a gym and can't afford to buy new, together Physique Sports and CV Gym Service has over 70,000 Square feet of used commercial gym equipment to choose from. We also offer a full bespoke service which allows us to customise all upholstery and frame work to colour match any gym colour or branding.
Also in 2015, CV Gym Services started manufacturing their own equipment 'Core Gym Equipment', offering heavy duty and high quality British designed and manufactured commercial gym equipment.
Physique Sports continues to grow and develop, introducing high quality, professional and friendly services.
Please get in touch and find out how we can help you and your business - Contact
CV Gym Services – Finance Available
At Physique Sports we are specialists in creating a bespoke financial quote to fit your needs offering our services to first time gym fit out ventures to local authorities expanding leisure centres. Fill in the contact form today and make the most of the different payment solutions we can offer for the following services:
· Gym Facility Assessment – We take pride in making sure we thoroughly survey gym facilities to make sure you create the perfect business model.
· Fitness Equipment Recommendations – After a decade of supplying both new gym equipment and refurbished machines we understand best types and most effective combinations.
· 3D Designs – These include a walkthrough layout of the gymnasium whether it’s a new facility or fitness suite refurbishment.
· Planning – Quotes and project management are all included within the finance packages we offer.
· Engineers – Our team of specialists are all fully trained and CRB checked.
· Gym Equipment – Supply and installation of various machines and other products.
· Fitness Machines Servicing – Repairs and maintenance for a range of exercise equipment.
As we are a one stop shop to assist you with all aspects of the fitness suites, we can offer a range of services to help with design and installation of specialist gym machines. We totally understand the need to get more individuals involved in activity and hopefully we can help you design a new area which is a great business model. If you’d like to speak to one of our experts, please send us your details through the contact form and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible with a helpful response.
Gym Equipment Hire
Hiring gymnasium equipment is very common in the UK because the machines become outdated pretty quickly. This means that the equipment can need replacing to make sure your facility is kept up to the best standards and this is why many choose the gym equipment hire service. When taking this leasing opportunity or hire package it includes upgrading the stations, and this can literally be for various types of brands including Intenza Fitness, Precor, Concept 2, Matrix Fitness, Impulse, Life Fitness and many other big names in the gym niche.
How can you make the most of the lease and hire packages available? This is one of the most common questions and this is very easy – If you fill in the contact form on this page we can assist you with every step of the process. At Physique Sports we work nationwide in the UK and have service level agreements already for servicing and maintenance contracts. Our team will be happy to help with any question you have so please enquire today and make the most of your gym facilities.
Terms and Conditions
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
CV Gym Services is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CV Gym Services may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
We may collect the following information...
· Name and job title
· Contact information including email address
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons...
Internal record keeping
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. · We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Subscribing to emails or requests for information
If you sign up to receive emails/information through our website, we will only use these details to provide the service(s) you have requested and for other closely related purposes. For example, we might use information about people who have requested a publication to carry out a survey to find out if they are happy with the level of service they received.
When people do subscribe to our services, they can cancel their subscription at any time (please see ‘Controlling your personal information’ section below).
We use an email platform, Mailchimp, to deliver our emails. To help us monitor and improve our emails, we gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Physique Sports Ltd
Physique Industrial Park
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.